Friday, August 7, 2009

Megan's Daycare for Babies

Well, after months on the job search I decided that it was time to go back to child care. I actually really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to doing it again. I'm especially happy that I'll be working from home! Larry's been really supportive of it...I think he's happy as long as I have some sort of a job. I feel good about it :)

Here are some pictures of my daycare room...I still have more stuff to add to it but this is it at the moment.






2 comments:

JJ said...

So cute! Do you have any babies to watch yet? You'll be so good at it!

John and Clara said...

That sounds like a great plan! I did it for a while when we lived in CO. It was an interesting experience. It was really fun most of the time, a little stressful the rest. When Isaac was four months I watched a 3 month old (thus the stressful part) not a huge deal except it was nearly impossible to go anywhere what with two newborns two two year olds and a three year old. But honestly it wasn't bad just hanging at home and makeing pretty good money doing something I was already doing in the first place. Anyway, good luck and if I can help at all, let me know.