Monday, December 6, 2010

Third Trimester! Counting down...

I've been enjoying my third trimester so far. Granted, I've had some pretty severe back pain and I still have a bit of morning sickness. Mostly the back pain though. But I'm so happy and excited to have our little boy in like 2 1/2 months!

I just love feeling him kick and wiggle...he does a lot of that. He means the world to us and after all the waiting and everything we've been through, we appreciate him so much. I feel so blessed I can't even explain it.

I've been getting a lot bigger recently. I guess our baby is doing some serious growing :) At my last check up I'd gained at least 25 lbs since my first appointment and 10 of those were in the past four weeks. Here are a couple of pictures for ya. (Taken yesterday at 28 weeks. Only 83 days to go!)

2 comments:

John and Clara Balsmeier said...

You look so cute!! You're so close!!!

Emily said...

Awwww so excited to see that cute widdle baby in there when he arrives!