Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby news from the Jaten's and Bidwell's

Well, they may have made the news a little while ago, but I thought I should share it. :) My oldest sister Amy and her husband Benson are due to become parents on February 17, 2009. (I think that's the date, let me know Amy) And Larry's oldest sister Jennifer, aka JJ, and her husband Rob are due to add another baby to their crew February 24, 2009. Though we're saddened that our baby won't come on February 23, 2009 as expected, we look forward to having new nephews/nieces and wish the Jaten's and Bidwell's the very best. We're so excited for you guys!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Thanks Megan and Larry! We hope that you guys are doing well too.

jamie said...

Megan- I need your address! I have wanted to stop by and give you a wedding gift- email me your updated info, maybe we can get together for lunch!
jamie
jploetz74@yahoo.com

Amy Jaten said...

Thanks Guys! I think its February 13th. That is so bad that I forgot what my doctor told us, huh!?? How embarrassing- I'll have to ask again. I was calculating the 17th and she told us something else...Anyway, thanks so much. Hope all is well. You moving? I heard that rumor.