Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hmm...looks like Larry was here...

I'm hesitant to tell Larry if there are any problems with our condo because I've realized what the outcome is.
First there was the leaky ceiling in the bathroom.
Here are a couple pictures of Larry at work. What you don't see is the rubble all over the floor. Look at that concentration...this guy means business, why else would he do home repairs in a nicely pressed collared shirt?


Then there was the leaky door. Larry had only taken a look at it for two seconds when I found him with tools in hand, tearing it apart. Oh the horror...

Then last night Larry found a couple ants in the bathroom. I imagine the words that came to his mind were "Ants? In my bathroom? This must stop!" This is the scene I found minutes later...

I have to admit though, he is quite the handyman. Check out the beautifully finished ceiling..oh but notice the towel rod is gone, that got ripped apart because it was 'defective.'

Oh well, I gotta love him! He just like's to fix things...which is...nice ;) I'd just prefer to not see the destructive process.

4 comments:

Larry said...

There were more than just "a couple" of ants. They were all over the bathroom and invading our other rooms. Upon removing some of the baseboard I found a nice mess that now has to be fixed. There is some wood rot and other things along with spraying for bugs. Megan doesn't like it, but it's better than not being fixed. She could be eaten by ants. Her choice. I choose the ants, I mean fixing the mess.

Hugie said...

Good job Larry!! You are quite a handy man!! I'm proud of you!!!

Megan said...

You weren't fixing the mess Larry, you were making it! :D And mom, why are you siding with him? Just kidding.

Emily said...

Larry's more than welcome to come fix things over here anytime! I'm sure Brett would love it.

I like your new blog look!