Saturday, February 21, 2009

And now...Our New Niece

Kailyn Almina Bidwell was born on February 18th, 2009. 8 lbs 13 oz. 20" long. Congratulations to Jennifer, Rob, Sterling, Emmy, Josiah, and Cori. Um..I can't help but share some pictures (that I stole) of baby Kailyn!



Oh and I think it's cool that not only do I have a sister named Kaylynn, but I also have a niece named Kailyn. It's a great name :) I told Jennifer that Kailyn is at risk for being the secret 'favorite' like my sister Kaylynn. (My siblings would understand this.) Others may wonder what the heck I'm talking about...

2 comments:

Emily said...

I was going to ask you if it's pronounced like our sister Kaylynn. Yes Kaylynn is the favorite all around but you can't help but love her, she's just a wonderfully kind person.

Congratulations on your new niece with a beautiful name ;). I know this month is probably difficult for you so hang in there, we love you.

Megan said...

Yeah, it's pronounced the same. I agree, you can't help but love her. She's too nice and well-behaved!

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you thinking of us at this time.