Monday, February 23, 2009

We Still Trust in His Will

I just wanted to post this in honor of the baby that we lost last summer. Today was my due date.

Today we remember this:

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die...A time to get, and a time to lose...He hath made every thing beautiful in His own time -Eccesiastes 3

Thank you for the support of all of you in remembering us today.

No matter how much time passes, I still long for what could have been. But I also feel peace and trust in God's timing. We have grown stronger because of it. We've been able to have experiences to serve that we may not have otherwise had.

It just wasn't time. But when that time does come, our appreciation for God's gift to us will be much greater.

4 comments:

JJ said...

You're in our prayers. We miss what could have been too. I'll always regret that Kailyn might have had a cousin her age to grow up with. Every time I look at her I'll think of the baby you lost. Hugs to you both!!

John and Clara said...

We love you both!! We are so sorry for your loss and we pray for you often. So many things in life have to do with timing and it will be so much sweeter when the Lord's time is here!!

Amy Jaten said...

oh Megan, this made me cry - your time will come. When ever I talk about this with Benson, he tells me not to worry.... you guys will have "tons of kids"....So get on it. ;)

gracie said...

just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you and hope you're doing well. I'm definitely going to miss you at work. Lets keep in touch. Animal world will be crazy without you.