Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Cute House

Here are the pictures I promised. New paint, new carpet, new stuff.
Welcome to the kitchen

And again...

Dining area...yeah, I'm aware that a lightbulb is out

Random pic of hall/living room

Living room, facing the computer (where Larry looks quite comfortable)

Giant strawberries on the TV (I'm a sucker for Larry's puppy dog eyes-why else would we have a flat screen tv?) Oh, but I must say: watching General Conference on that thing is like being there!

Our blue and brown walls...I know, we have a colorful little place

Our comfy room again

I'm hoping this room will become the nursery someday...it's currently a workout room.

The bathroom

That's "bubbles," our fishy in the bathroom

Kodi smiling in the hallway

So there ya go! :)

2 comments:

JJ said...

So very, very cute! I love the colors! Come paint my house will ya?! You're so nice to let Larry get his flat screen. He should be nicer to you!

Hugie said...

What a cute house!! Good job Megan and Larry!!