Sunday, October 12, 2008

I feel like a hypocrite...



It's been a while since I've posted anything on our blog. I guess I just haven't been in the blogging mood. Actually, I think it's just that nothing too terribly exciting has been going on. Anyway, we are in fact still alive and doing well. The latest in the Balsmeier house: the pet dilemma. Anyone that knows me knows that I spoil my pets and treat them well...Sometimes Larry gets jealous of them. And anyone knows that when I get a pet I keep it for life. Well, after many discussions with Larry we've decided to find new homes for our cat Stella and our bunny Hank. I cringe as I write this. How could I?! Don’t let my peeps at the animal shelter find out about this. If you've met my cat Stella you know that she loves attention more than anything else in this world (well, maybe besides food). We think she deserves a home where she'll get the attention she so desires. And Hank is just lonely because his best buddy Toby passed away last month. So if anyone knows someone looking for a new pet who will give them a really good home let me know! I'm doing this for you Larry!

To view Stella's ad: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=4507507&cat=112&lpid=

To view Hank's ad: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=4507009&cat=111&lpid=

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, you must really love Larry.

Cute pics, I hope you find them a good home.

John and Clara said...

SAD!! Abbi and Jake would be the first to offer our home. However, you did say "good" home and I am not sure that a lifetime of Loving (squeezing, picking up, singing to, and toting around as a doll) from those two would fit that description!! I hope you find a great place for them.

Hugie said...

I am glad that Hank found a good home... I hope that Stella will too... she is a very sweet cat and deserves a good loving home! Like I told Megan, an older person would do well with her... Stella is a Good therapeutic animal who would bring so much to a person who needs love and companionship!!!
Good luck Stella!!!!!

Amy Jaten said...

I'll take Kodi the garbage eater. Is he up for dibs?? (J/K- i don't really want that chomped up little dude) Not becuase he's been all chewed up and spit out, but becuase I can barely handle my dag.