Monday, October 20, 2008

You are so busted...

This is what I came home to this evening...

Who could have done this??? Was it Stella?

I don't think so --here's where the culprit brought in his antagonist to make her look guilty as he fled the scene...

Of course...It was Kodi (Thus explaining why Kodi was not translated...see below post)

Note to self: Never leave the house with out putting the garbage can where Kodi can't get to it. Larry is quick to point out that we shouldn't have to hide the garbage can...I agree. I don't know what to say...Kodi is very lucky that I got home from work before Larry did. He's not as forgiving as I am when it comes to trash can violations.

5 comments:

Hugie said...

I can definitely relate to that kind of "episode" ...if you remember well Megan... I have had to clean up after Kodi's garbage dumping History many times!!!
You need to keep the garbage where he can't get to it because no matter how many times you tell him "NO... don't do that!!!"... Dogs do not have the ability to understand the consequences as you can't "reason" with them... It is a well known fact that most humans do not understand about dogs!!!

Amy Jaten said...

Jinx started raiding the G. can out of no where a few months ago. Benson installed a super duper garbage and recycle bin in a pull out drawer. Can be purchased at home depot. Anyway- with no opposable thumbs... Jinx has stopped doing that. GOod luck!!

John and Clara said...

That's really funny!! Well, just because it wasn't my house and my mess to clean up!! It's really your own fault though, you're the one who puts all that perfectly good stuff in the garbage!!

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

I agree with Clara...obviously the dog knows better than you that that stuff was not garbage! Don't feel bad, Duke would get into the garbage cans and rip apart/eat poopie diapers! It was gross and smelly!