Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Six Months of Marriage

Yup, we've made it that far, can you believe it?! A whole half a year. Here's a picture to remind you of what a perfect day April 22, 2008 was...

Larry and I are happily married...but lets be honest, it hasn't always been wedded bliss. Marriage can be quite a challenge, but it's also a great blessing. There are those moments where I look at Larry and feel the deepest love for him...and there are those moments where I realize God must really want me to learn patience and humility. I'm happy that Larry accepts me for all my quirks. He takes good care of me and I love him more than anything.
To celebrate tonight, we went to the cheesecake factory. I'd never been there before. Larry was patient with how I got all excited about how cute the butter was (in pretty gold foil too!) and how I asked him to take it home just because it's cute...I am officially way too easily amused. Anyway, we're excited for the journey we still have ahead of us. We're just youngin's...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats. I want to go to Cheesecake Factory if I can ever eat again! (I've been sick for a week, bla)

John and Clara said...

Wow! Six months already! Congrats.