Thursday, November 13, 2008

I thought we were robbed!

I think we need to renaim this blog Kodi and Kassidy Balsmeier. Lately they're the only one's on it. I promise I'll be good and start posting about us soon...but not today. Hehe. This is what I came home to tonight. I seriously thought someone broke in for a second there because the house looked like it had been rummaged through and there were check books and bank statements all over the floor. Upon further examination I also found that the dog's toybasket had been pulled out. The pup was isolated in our room and the cat was in the guestroom. It could only be one dog: Kodi. Not sure why he wanted to look through bills and bank statements. It's not like they taste good. Maybe he wrote a few checks and subscribed to Dog Fancy magazine. Who knows. Here are the pics for your amusement...maybe it only amuses me.

Kodi has issues I think

Kassie checkin it out

It wasn't me! (looking guilty with a receipt in her mouth)

Kodi got the toys out for the pup, how nice.

3 comments:

Hugie said...

That is just so funny!! Those two are partners in crime for sure!
As if Kodi needed any more help to be a little stinker.... he now has an other back up to help him get into stuff!
Way to go Megan and Larry!!!

Emily said...

Wait...didn't you post this before? Or maybe it was just Kodi then.

JJ said...

I'd check your credit reports just to be sure Kodi didn't attempt to open any accounts in your names. Dogs can be pretty sneaky that way!