Tuesday, December 9, 2008

sick of being sick

I'd just like to say that I'm always sick at the most inconvenient times. I've been sick with strep throat and the flu and I'm not happy about it. To make matters worse, it's the last week of school and I haven't been able to go. (I've been missing work too) I hate missing school! We all know I'm a nerd like that. I just like knowing what's going on. And of all the days to miss I had to miss today. Why is that a big deal you ask?? Because Elder Russell M. Nelson spoke at the devotional today. LDSBC is a small school so it's a lot more personal. I had been looking forward to being there for an address by an apostle for a long time. It was also a big deal because Elder Nelson announced that John (Larry) Richards is replacing President Stephen Woodhouse as the new President of the college. I have a lot of LDSBC Pride in me and I was so disappointed to miss that. All because I'm sick. I'll stop complaining because I have a lot of blessings and I know better than to complain...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Miss Megan, flu symptoms just come with strep throat. Hope you got some antibiotics and feel better.