Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hand Surgery

Below you can read Larry's explanation of his hand surgery. I have to admit, it looks pretty gross. Luckily it's bandaged up nice and pretty-Even though I only have experience bandaging up pets, Larry let me practice my on him. I didn't get any pictures of his arm in a big cast after surgery, but here are some of it with and without the splint. He hasn't been difficult to deal with, but he was a little cranky waking up from anesthesia.


WARNING: DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS CONTENT, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Sorry for sharing this with you...

2 comments:

Emily said...

I forgot you guys had a blog, now I've gotta catch up. And OUCH! Man, Larry is the king of surgeries.

Amy Jaten said...

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WILL BE GOING TO THE DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING ELSE.....IN THE NEXT 9 MONTHS :)mmwwah- haaahaaa