Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Home



Hey Everyone, here are the pictures of our house. Most of it anyway...Larry is doing some renovations to the bathroom so I'll add pictures later. We're pretty much settled in. We're just kind of lacking in things like decorations for the shelves and stuff. But it came together nicely! We're grateful to have been able to buy a house right off the bat. Thanks goes to the support of family members on both my side of the family and Larry's as well. My sister Amy was our dedicated real estate agent and our brother in law Brett (my sister Emily's hubby) did a great job on our loan. Larry's mom also helped us to be able to get the house. Thank you so much for your help you guys!

Click on the slideshow to read captions


5 comments:

JJ said...

Love how you've decorated! Looks better than when we were there!

John and Clara said...

Your home looks so nice and comfy, looks like you're settled in nicely.

Amy Jaten said...

Love it you guys! It looks so great. I was laughing about Larry working on the house in a white collared shirt. Megan, let him change when he gets home from work! (he'll get more done)

Megan said...

I was going to mention his shirt too. That's not my doing. He never changes out of his work clothes when he gets home. And he insists on doing his little projects like that. I didn't ask him to fix stuff, that was all him...silly Larry

Emily said...

Nice! Hopefully we'll make it over there to see it in person soon.