Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who says you need to have kids to have a blog?

Okay, so we just got married on April 22, 2008. You really can't expect us to have kids that fast. We do however, have kittens. That's right kittens. If you ever thought Megan Campbell-oh wait, Megan Balsmeier, was a crazy cat lady, well stop thinking that, it hurts my feelings. (I'm just making sarcastic remarks.) However, you would be correct in that assumption.-Larry added that last line. Here's the deal. Ever since I was like twelve years old I was taking cats home and fostering them. I quit doing that for a couple years, while I was sane. I used to be a vet tech, but then I stepped away from working with animals for a while. Well, I made the mistake of getting a job working for Salt Lake County Animal Services. And Larry made the mistake of giving me permission to foster a kitten. It didn't take too long before an orphan kitten was brought over to me in my little cubicle land. I named him Winston. When I brought him home Larry pretended to be totally uninterested. Of course, I knew that it was just a cover. I have pictures to prove it. Larry already made threatening remarks that he claims will be carried out if I post pictures. Like that's gonna stop me! Later I got another orphan kitten. I didn't mean too. I swear! Larry named her Sadie and seemed to like her. After two kittens I wasn't looking for more....but I *accidentally* ended up with another one...Milo. That's where I draw the line I promise! We'll only have them temporarily and then they'll be adopted. Milo is only 2 weeks old and being bottlefed so we'll have him longer. I think i remember why I stopped fostering. I have that crazy cat lady thing in the back of my mind. I'm not one to want a lot of pets believe it or not. I only want our one cat and one dog. Pretty soon, Larry will be converted to being a proud cat owner. He's not too proud yet...but he will be. So, that's how our married life is going so far. We're raising little kittens as practice babies. I'll post cute pictures so you can all side with me. If you don't think they're cute I'm afraid something might be wrong with you...

1 comment:

JJ said...

Awwww! So cute!!!! Allen likes the kittys!