Wednesday, May 28, 2008

As if I don't look young enough already...

Looking young is a good thing when you're older, but for me, it can be a little awkward. I got braces on today (for the second time). So now I definately look like I belong in high school. I can't complain though, because Dr. Dana has done all my work for free. But still, I just know I'm going to answer the door and it'll be the UPS guy asking if my mom or dad is home. Oh well...I look forward to the payoff when I'm done with them-which should help me look a little older. Meanwhile I'll just have to put up with Larry calling me "train tracks." :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

LOL I don't think you look that young Megan. I have a friend who teaches preschool and when parents meet her they think she's just a teen helping out in the class! It will be an advantage someday!

Emily said...

Come on Train Tracks, you can't complain about free braces. I have a 26-year-old friend with 2 kids + one on the way and people ALWAYS ask if her mom & dad are home. I bet you look cute.